LD GuidelinesBack to Top
- Flying to digital worlds: LD students can also enjoy a family meal. (posted January 2020)
- In light of COVID-19, it is not recommended for non-school personnel to enter schools. This year only, a teacher from your school, who is NOT the student’s teacher may administer the oral exam (face to face). Alternatively, you may choose to have a teacher from another school administer the oral exam. Testers may administer the test via zoom for health reasons.
The Bagrut Coordinator is responsible for:
a. registering the students for the oral exams
b. connecting (שיוך התלמיד) the student to the testing date and to the tester.
The English coordinator is responsible for:
a. choosing the tester (s) for those students who will be taking the exam orally.
All teachers who serve as “testers” must be approved by the Marvad via the experts site.
If you have any questions – please feel free to contact
Aharona Gvaryahu email@example.com 054-2818878 ( WhatsApp)
- Application Form for Testing Accommodations in English (posted November 2020)
- Bagrut for 4 and 5 point students with special educational needs (posted October 2020)
- התאמות בדרכי הבחנות לתלמידי 07 וחינוך מיוחד לתלמידים אינטרנים ואקסטרנים - מעודכן
LD 07 Accommodations for Internal and External Students Updated (posted December 2019)
- General Guidelines for LD Students (These guidelines are relevant for applications that will be submitted at the end of this school year). (posted October 2018)
- Summer 2017 Bagrut: Audio Alternative to CDs in English (posted April 2017)
- LD Students: Applying for Testing Accommodations for the Bagrut Examination (posted April 2017)
- Ogen - a new portal in Hebrew for students with LD and attention-deficit disorders (posted Nov. 13)
Deaf and Hard of HearingBack to Top
List of accommodations for deaf and hard of hearing students code 3 & 4 (posted July 2019)
List of accommodations for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students Code 3 and 4 (posted October 2017)