Teachers' resource materials
Solidarity with Ukraine - Lesson Plans
Israel at 60 - Landmarks
Supplementary Unit (1998–2008)
Tracing the events of the last decade
from our Golden Jubilee to our 60th anniversary
- Learning about Ethiopian Jewry
Our Family Album Learning about life in Ethiopia- grades six to nine (posted November 2019)
King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba - Junion high school (posted September 2019)
- Trigger-happy fingers on the keyboard – Taking responsibility for your words. Activities for middle and high school students to mark 21 years since the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin
(posted November 2016)
- Lesson Plan on Shimon Peres
President Clinton's Eulogy for Shimon Peres and Poem. Sent by Sandy Regev. (posted October 2016)
- Reading Text on Shimon Peres from the WhatsUp Project (posted October 2016)
- Operation Protective Edge - Ideas to Engage Students (posted August, 2014)
Target Audience: Teachers of all subjects and all age levels.
- An organized bank of movies to be screened in the classrooms.
- This service enables pupils to watch hundreds of movies on computers and screens in the classroom.
- The movie bank is an additional and important resource in pedagogical innovation. Learning through movies is enjoyable and motivating.
- The bank is a source of activities to integrate pedagogical innovation through motivating materials which arouse the curiosity of the pupils.
- The films assist in presenting learning topics from various angles and facilitate classroom discussions that arouse emotions, feelings, and insights.
- The bank is constantly updated and expanded with new and additional movies.